Monday, December 13, 2010

Shyla Shy - Hop on Top

"A lot of guys like me to wrap my boobs around their cock while I'm giving them head. I do that, too," says Shyla Shy. "I like to do the rough part, like I'll hop on top of a guy and really ride him hard. Guys don't complain. They get to see my tits bouncing all over the place! I'll slap his face with my tits or even slap his cock with my tits. Guys like that. I like to have my ass smacked, but, not too hard." Shyla just gets hotter, even in solo time with a latex schlong. She was smokin' with jungle heat in Mamazon. Those suckable, fuckable tits were meant to be on view as much as possible. And we can thank the blindness and stupidity of mainstream modeling agencies for that. "I'd go on calls, and they'd tell me I wasn't tall enough, or my boobs are too big, or I don't weigh the right amount. I was supposed to do a video for a record company. I told them I was 170 pounds, and he said, 'Send me a picture.' So I did, and he said no. He said I wasn't skinny enough." Screw 'em. Their loss, our gain! 


Download Shyla Shy straight to your computer!

 


 Try Scoreland Now for Only $2.99!


 


Click Here to Get Your Scoreland Username!

 
Get these Big Boobs delivered to your email

No comments:

Post a Comment