Saturday, December 4, 2010

Elaina Gregory - Come Fuck Me Boots

Elaina Gregory. In one word: awesome. In two words: awesome awesome. Her 34N (Yeah! 34N!) tits are works of art. Better than works of art. And like works of art, they were meant to be enjoyed by big-breast lovers. Fortunately, Elaina shares this opinion. She's appeared in two Blog videos chatting with Maria, a video on SCOREvideos, and two posts on XLGirls. This intro pictorial for SCORELAND shows that her boobs are made for oiling and her boots for walkin'. How did we find her? Or did she find us? Like new SCORE model Kelly Christiansen, her husband is a reader. "He is still a subscriber online and he began to realize that I enjoyed having my picture taken in the bedroom so he told me that I could have fun and make good money by coming to pose for you guys," Elaina said. So, he told me that maybe I should check you guys out online (BeAScoreModel.com) and I did. I liked what I saw and then I called you guys. I figured that it might be nice to get away from being a housewife for a few days and come here to shoot. And I was right. It is a lot of fun!" Welcome to the Big Show, Elaina, and thanks for the mammaries!

Try Scoreland Now for Only $2.99!





Download Elaina Gregory straight to your computer!


 


Click Here to Get Your Scoreland Username!

 
Get these Big Boobs delivered to your email

No comments:

Post a Comment