Monday, September 19, 2011

Micky Bells Video The Body Of Your Dreams

Micky Bells talked about what we call her "boob beginnings." She has a gentle, soft-spoken, almost shy way about her. "I started off with no boobs. I looked like a little boy! I think you call that flat? I was about 14 or 15 when they started growing and getting very big. That is when they grew a lot. It happened very suddenly. And then suddenly in one year, I was an E-cup. So, in ninth grade, I was already busty. It was a very fast change. It was very hard to get used to having big boobs all of a sudden and being so young." How did Micky dress back then since she was so self-conscious? I would wear a white, collared shirt that was buttoned all the way up to my neck and jeans. Or I wore very big sweaters. I would try and wear tight bras that pushed my breasts down so they wouldn't look so big when I wore tighter clothes. Since I was the only girl with big boobs, I tried to hide them so that I would look like everyone else. They are 36J now and my cleavage is 11-inches."

Click here for a 3 day trial of XLGirls




No comments:

Post a Comment