Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Rebecca Jessop - Daisy Dukes On

 Rebecca Jessop is dressed for excitement in this SCORE photo shoot from Spain. And when the strip off is over, and her hot tits, legs and ass are bare, Rebecca whips out a toy for her pussy and a toy for her butthole and fills herself to the brim for your entertainment pleasure. Is anal something she does regularly or was that just for us, wink-wink, nudge-nudge? "I need to have anal sex properly," reveals Rebecca. "I have only had a cock in my arse a few times. Problem is that when I cum, then it's too much. I hope the guys shoot a big load of spunk when they see me in doggie with two vibrators inside me. That's horny, don't you think!" The hazel-eyed brunette says she likes guys with "a good handshake, a nice smile, a confident manner and the way he holds himself." No, not that kind of holding yourself! "I look at a man's eyes, teeth, hair and build. Clothes and shoes also tell me a lot about a man. Why? Because I'm a single girl on the look-out. I'm looking for a thoughtful and romantic guy."

 Download Rebecca Jessop to your computer now!




Try Scoreland Now for Only $2.99!





The biggest names in big-tits are in Scoreland


 


Click Here to Get Your Scoreland Username!


 


Join Scoreland and get 12 big-boobed sites for one price.

Get these Big Boobs delivered to your email

No comments:

Post a Comment